Most Beautiful Dog Breeds
1 Golden Retriever
The smart, beautiful and good-natured golden retriever is one of the most popular dog breed in the world. This cheerful dog has beautiful, dense water repellent coat, comes either straight or wavy. As name indicates, color of their coat appears in different shades of golden color. Besides the beauty, golden retriever is an ideal rescue dog, obedient, intelligent and energetic.
2 Alaskan Malamute
Alaskan malamute is a large and powerful dog breed. It is one of the oldest dog breeds in the world. They are originally bred to weight-pulling. Today, this beautiful breed is very popular among family pets. Alaskan malamute dogs also have a thick and colorful coat.
It is a pretty, moderately sized dog that looks like a miniature foxhound. It is one of the most popular breed in U.S. Beagles have broader head and short square muzzle. This breed stands at a height between 14-16 inches and weighs up to 11 kg. Their eyes are large and ears are has long low-set ears. They comes in varieties of colors including tri-color, white, red and lemon. But the tri-color, brown shading on black and white parts being most common.
4 Bernese Mountain Dog
The Bernese Mountain Dog is a large-sized breed of dog, one of the four breeds of Sennenhund-type dogs from the Swiss Alps. Wikipedia
5 Dalmatian Dog
The Dalmatian is a breed of medium sized dog, noted for its unique black or liver spotted coat and mainly used as a carriage dog in its early days. Wikipedia
6 Old English Sheepdog
The Old English Sheepdog is a large breed of dog which was developed in England from early herding types of dog. The Old English Sheepdog can grow a very long coat, with fur covering the face and eyes. Wikipedia
10 Most Beautiful Kids In The World ALL GROWN UP
Where are they now? Check out the world’s most beautiful kids all grown up!
There are beautiful children all over the world, but only a few get to actually gain the title. Thanks to the internet we can see where these kids come from and what they are up to now. From a little girl who started modeling when she was 4 to a young actress who is becoming a superstar, these are 10 most beautiful kids in the world all grown up.
Since she was only 4 years old, model Kristina Pimenova has been rocking the fashion industry. She is now 12 years old, and still very much a model. She is traveling the world and has become an Instagram sensation. We have to admit, it’s easy to see why; the girl is still stunning!
Published: 2017-06-16 18:08:26
Top 5 Most Beautiful Pokemon
Hey guys welcome back to another top 5! This week’s top 5 we are doing the Top 5 Most Beautiful Pokemon! I countdown 5 of the most beautiful pokemon I have ever seen! Be sure to put yours in the comments section below!
Art Used: Art used: http://quanyails.deviantart.com/art/Sunrise-Ocean-402667154
Published: 2016-08-28 00:34:47
Top 5 Deadliest Insects In The World
Deadliest Insects In The World
Giant Japanese hornet is the largest species of hornet in the world. They grow up to a size of 2 inches. Every year up to 40 deaths are recorded by the sting of Japanese hornet. The venom of Japanese Hornet would cause an allergic reaction and dissolve tissues within the short time. The repeated stinging from the group of Hornets could also result in death.
Japanese hornets are very aggressive and fearless. Each colony of Japanese Hornet contains up to 700 members. They feed on honey bee larvae to a significant amount. They have the power to finish up to 40 honey bees in a minute
Mosquitoes are most dangerous insect species on Earth. This deadliest insect causes 1 million death every year by transmitting deadly malaria disease. Mosquitoes carry malaria germs from one place to another, and they spread germs into the blood of victim by biting. WHO estimated that in every 30 seconds a child dies due to malaria and 500 million cases of malaria reported every year.
Malaria is a blood transmitting disease. This disease won’t affect by contact with the sick person. It transmitted through parasites, mainly by bites of mosquitoes. In addition to malaria mosquitoes also spreads dengue fever, yellow fever, encephalitis and West Nile virus.
Killer bees also are known as Africanized honey bees. It is one of the very aggressive and dominant insects in the world. The group of killer bees follows the victim for more than 1 miles. They attacked in the group and made repetitive stinging.
The killer bees mainly target the face and eyes of humans. Their toxin is not so dangerous. But an attack by a group of killer bees could cause even death. They live within large colonies that contain more than 80000 members. Once they get disturbed, the bees become alerted for next 24 hours and would attack any animals or humans that come within their range.
** Fire Ants
There are 285 different species of fire ants in the world. Once disturbed, they would sting the intruder repeatedly. The fire ant sting is very painful also. A white pustule caused by fire ant sting last for weeks. Their venom also would cause several skin problems. Fire ants usually attack in the group that contains ten to hundreds of ants. The venom of fire ants also result in allergic reaction
Brazilian wandering spider holds Guinness book of world record for being the most venomous spider in the world. Their bite could cause death even to humans. Luckily, antidote for Brazilian wandering spider venom is available. These spiders live in crowded places of Brazil and Amazon forest.Unlike other spiders, Brazilian wandering spider won’t sues web to find food.
Channel: a to z Animals
Published: 2017-12-15 22:20:09
Top 7 Apex Predators In The World
1 ** Killer Whale
Interesting Facts About Killer Whales
* The killer whale is the largest member of the dolphin family. They can be 7 to 9 meter in length and almost 5500 kg in weight. Killer whales are also known as orcas and among one of the most widely distributed animals in the world. They found on every oceans around the world.
* Orcas are one of the deadliest apex predators on Earth. They have no predators in the ocean. They only hunt by humans.
* Killer whales are called so because this powerful predator hunt large ocean creatures such as seals, dolphins, sharks and even other whales.
2 ** Tiger
Interesting Facts About Tigers
* Reaching a length about 3.3 meters and weigh over 300 kg, the tiger is the largest member of cat family called Felidae. Bengal tiger, Siberian tiger, Malayan tiger, Indochinese tiger, Sumatran tiger and South China tiger are the living subspecies of tiger. Tigers live in rainforests, grasslands and swamps across the Asian continent.
* Unfortunately, the Sumatran tiger and South China tiger are in the verge of extinction and other four remaining subspecies of tigers are also endangered. Habitat loss, poaching, and fragmentations are the main threat to tigers.
* Tigers are top of their food chain and have no natural predators. They are solitary predators and hunt mostly at night. Tigers have excellent night vision which help them white nocturnal hunting. Their diet includes wild pigs, deer, water buffalo, monkeys, hares, and crocodiles.
3 ** Great White Shark
Interesting Facts About Great White Sharks
* Among the most deadliest sea creatures. Most of the shark attacks reported around the world have been linked to great white sharks. Measuring 4-6 meters in length and almost 2.6 ton in weight, the great white sharks are also the largest predatory fish on Earth.
* This dangerous apex predator on the ocean has over 300 sharp, triangular shaped teeth on different rows on the mouth. In hunting, great white sharks use their acute sense of smell to spot the prey. They also have a special organ which can detect the electromagnetic field generated by the animals.
4 ** Lion
Interesting Facts About Lions
* Nicknamed as ‘King of jungle’ the lion is a magnificent animal that found in savannas, grasslands and woodlands of Africa, Northern India and Southern parts of Eurasia.
* The human is the only threat to lions and they have no other predators. The population of lion in the wild also decreasing. The indiscriminate hunting and habitat loss are the main causes in a reduction in the population of lions.
* Lions are the only social animal in the Felidae group (family of cats). They live in a group called ‘prides’. A lion pride can have about 10-45 members.
* Cooperate hunting is the another great characteristic of lions. This technique lets them kill large preys such as giraffe, buffalos, and hippos.
5 ** Polar Bear
Interesting Facts About Polar Bear
* Reaching 7-10 feet in length and up to 720 kg in weight, the beautiful polar bears are the largest terrestrial carnivore (an animal that feed on meat) on Earth. They found in Islands, huge icebergs and sea in the Arctic circle.
* The powerful polar bears have no enemies except humans.
* Polar bears are strong swimmers. With a help of powerful paws, they cover over 63 miles in Arctic sea. In fact, polar bears spend the majority of their lifetime in the sea.
6 ** Golden Eagle
Interesting Facts About Golden Eagle
* The golden eagle is the largest bird of prey of North America. They found in mountains, hills, cliffs and coniferous forests across the continent. A fully grown golden eagle measure 26-40 inches in length and up to 7 kg in weight.
* This majestic birds have excellent eyesight and can spot even a small prey from the great height. They make use of astonishing speed they acquired on diving and sharp talons to snatch up the prey on the ground. Golden eagles mainly feed on jackrabbits, reptiles, small mammals and fishes.
7 ** Komodo Dragon
Interesting Things About Komodo Dragon
* The Komodo dragon is the largest living lizard on Earth. A fully grown Komodo dragon will measure 10 feet in length and up to 160 kg in weight. They are also known as Komodo monitor.
* Komodo dragons have no predators within their habitats. This apex predator feeds any type of meat including carrion, water buffalo, pigs deer and even humans.
* Komodo dragons kill the prey using their powerful legs and sharp teeth. Their saliva also contains toxic bacteria. So, even an escaped from the mouth of Komodo dragon will die within 24 hours due to blood poisoning.
Channel: a to z Animals
Published: 2017-12-17 14:21:14
Top 10 hunters in animal kingdom
Top 10 hunters in animal kingdom
1 Great White Shark
This mindless killing machine is the most successful predator in animal kingdom. It is the largest predatory fish in the world, length ranges between 6 feet to 20 feet, weights up to 2500 kilograms. They usually feed on sea lions, seals, sea turtles, sea otters..Etc.
Only the large mammals becomes the prey of king of jungle, include buffaloes, wildebeests and even elephants. They usually group together for hunting, lioness mainly lead the hunting, male lion take care of younger ones at that time.
3 Grizzly Bear
They are subspecies of brown bear found within North American regions. An adult grizzly bear weight between 320 to 370 kilograms and reach up to height of 7 feet. Their huge paws and powerful jaws help them to hunt for large mammals like moose, elk, deer, bison and bighorn sheep easily. The 40 miles per hour speed of this bear also help in chasing the preys.
4 Killer Whale
Killer whales are toothed whales found in all oceans, have diverse diet. Their list of prey includes, seals, sea lions, marine mammals and other whales. Killer whales makes group up to 40 individual for hunting. Each group use different kinds of techniques for catching different types of preys. In underwater they make sound and locate the position of aquatic preys when it bounce back.
Crocodiles are one of successful aquatic predators, feed on wide range of animals like buffaloes, zebras, wild boars…Etc. Crocodiles are ambush predators, they wait at water edges for the preys that comes for drinking water. Once they comes within the range crocodiles makes sudden attack. Their long and strong jaws help them to catch the preys so easily.
6 Komodo Dragon
Komodo dragons are largest animal in the species of lizards, found within Indonesian Islands. They weighs up to 70 kilograms and reaches a length of 10 feet. Komodo dragons have keen sense of smell. It help them to locate the preys even from 10 kilometers of distance.
7 Gray Wolf
Unlike other top predators gray wolf hunts the preys in groups, number ranges between 6 to 10. Gray wolfs locate the preys by their scents through the wind. They never attack on a preys those are stand their ground. The preys like moose, elk and muskoxen usually don’t move from their position, Gray wolfs intimidate them into running.
One of most dangerous fishes in the world, lives in South American rivers. Using very strong jaws and sharp teeth they used to hunt wide range of preys, even humans, Their strong jaws can easily crush a human within 10 seconds. Their special sensory organs also help them to detect presence of blood at water.
Black mamba is the longest venomous snake of African continent. A grown up black mamba have a length of 14 feet, will raise their head up to height of one third of total body length. They generally hunt for large sized preys such as mammals, also feed on small animals and birds.
10 Tarantula spider
There are hundreds of tarantula species are in the world, found within tropical regions. The 5 inch size body and 11 inch leg span makes them one of skilled hunters in animal world. They are actually nocturnal predators, hide near where small insects pass by, make a sudden swoop upon the sight. The large fangs of tarantula help them to easily kill the prey, no insects can hope a survival from tarantula.
Channel: a to z Animals
Published: 2017-12-21 03:07:28