How to understand your cat’s body language and mood
Cats can’t talk (except Siamese, of course) but they do express themselves if you know how to read their body language. Cat expert Dr Katherine Miller of the ASPCA tells how to understand your cat’s mood.
25 BIZARRE Cat Facts You Need To Know
If you’re a cat person, there are some bizarre cat facts you need to know. Even if you’re not a cat person these cat facts might affect you as well. Are you ready to see cats in a light you’ve never seen them before? These are 25 bizarre cat facts you need to know.
Do you have a cat as a pet? Maybe your neighborhood has cats that roam the streets. If you do, you might want to know the awesome cat facts found on today’s list. Cats are truly remarkable creatures. Check out these crazy cat facts (and our photo credits and sources) and let us know in the comments below which cat fact you think is the most bizarre:
SUBSCRIBE – http://bit.ly/2uwq6BJ
Follow us on:
See more lists on our website:
Did you know that when a cat purrs, it might be trying to heal itself? Did you also know that cats can hydrate themselves off salt water? Probably the saddest one on this list is the fact that cats are considered invasive species. If you like cats, you absolutely have to check out today’s list. These are 25 bizarre cat facts you need to know.
If you enjoyed our video, you’ll enjoy these videos as well:
25 Foods That Are Harmful For Your Kitty – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDatYwNBJIA
25 Signs That You Are A Crazy Pet Owner – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH-GygHACXg
Music: Hep Cats by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Published: 2018-02-15 23:59:05
7 Mistakes cat owners make
No matter how popular cats are due to their independence, caring for a cat is something that needs to be done correctly in order to avoid behavioral issues, as they need attention too. However, there are many people that don’t know how to care for a cat correctly, or make mistakes when doing so. This is why AnimalWised would like to show you these seven mistakes cat owners make, or many of them do, if not informed accordingly. Don’t miss out on this new cat video and discover if you’re making any of these mistakes when caring for your cat.
For the full article click here: https://www.animalwised.com/7-biggest-mistakes-first-time-cat-owners-make-2418.html
On AnimalWised you’ll discover a high quality channel that’s exclusively devoted to the Animal Kingdom. You’ll find all sorts of content: from training, diet or beauty and everything that can be useful for you as a pet owner or animal lover. Want to become AnimalWised? Take a look and have fun with us!
Published: 2017-11-16 08:21:06
If Your Cat Acts Strangely, Don’t Worry. Here’s the Explanation!
“Cats live for themselves,” – Rudyard Kipling claimed. They aren’t inclined to become attached to others. Unlike dogs, which wag their tails and run up to you for a hug, cats are much more reserved. Their owners can only guess what their furry companions are feeling.
It’s time to decode all the hidden signals cats give out. If you think your pet acts strangely, don’t worry! Perhaps they just show you their love! So cross your fingers and watch the video until the end. There you will find a useful bonus – how to understand your cat’s emotions by its tail! Here we go: your cat truly loves you if…
#catbehavior #understandcat #catlove
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Channel: BRIGHT SIDE
Published: 2017-09-13 13:19:28
How to read your cat 😺 Cat body language – decode your cat 🐱
Have you ever wondered what your cat is trying to say and decode their body language? Here we breakdown the basic tell signs and explain what they mean:
1. Meowing – Cats meow to each other as kittens but they stop when they become adults. The cat’s meow is her way of communicating with people. Each cat’s meow is individually tailored to her owner – so only you will be able to correctly guess what your cat wants.
2. Purring – When cats purr we presume that they are relaxed and happy. Whilst this is true 90% of the time; however cats also purr when they are anxious or stress to calm themselves down. It has been found that purring has certain health benefits and can promote bone and tissue regeneration.
3. Look into your cats eyes to see how they are feeling. If their pupils are dilated it means that their mental activity level is increased and they are focusing and ready to pounce. This could also mean that they aggressive. If the pupils are slit like it means that the cat is in vegetative, ambient or even predatory state. Semi closed eyes mean that the cat us in a more dozy, complacent mood and maybe ready for a nap. If the cat is slow- blinking at you – it is a sign of faith and trust.
4. Cats feel the world around them with their whiskers. If a cat’s whiskers are pulled back – cat is alarm. If whiskers are pointed sideways – cat is relaxed. If they point forward – a cat is excited and is looking for a prey.
5. Ears tell a lot – If cat’s ears are turned sideways or back – this cat is feeling nervous or anxious. Ears flat against the head is a sign that a cat is scared and feeling defensive or angry.
6. A tail tells all – An actively twitching tail means that a cat is uneasy or fed up. If the tail is thrashing – the cat is furious. An upright tail is a sign that they are social and happy to see you. Cats often sit with their tail wrapped around their body. It can be a defensive sign to tell others to stay away and confusingly it can also be a sign that a cat is relaxed.
7. When a cat is head butting they are marking you as “safe” to be around. Basically, if a cat head butts you, she is extremely content and greeting you with love and affection.
Relax My Cat are experts in creating relaxing music to help calm your cat and help them sleep. Our music is composed in-house by our team of producers, and uses binaural technology designed to relax and calm your cat. If your cat has sleeping problems or anxiety problems or is even stressed during construction, fireworks or other loud noises, you should try our music.
♫♫♫ Relax My Cat Music on iTunes:
Relax My Cat’s music will help to calm and soothe your cat or kitten in a variety of situations. Minimise separation anxiety, reduce hyperactivity, minimise fear of thunderstorms or fireworks, stop unwanted whining, comfort sick or injured cats and calm your cat on car journeys – Relax My Cat does it all!
Our music is based on feline vocal communication and environmental sounds that pique the interest of cats; it is written in a musical language that is uniquely designed to appeal to the domestic cat. All of the music is recorded on traditional instruments and the human voice. No actual cat, mouse, or bird calls are used (although it may sound like it).
Channel: Relax My Cat – Relaxing Music for Cats
Published: 2016-07-13 12:59:31