ABOUT THE VIDEO- WATCH TUFFY AND LILY EATING CHICKEN LIVERS WITH E-COLLARS ON. TODAY IS 8TH DAY, POST SURGERY. WISH THEM SPEEDY RECOVERY GUYS. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO FOLLOW THEM ON YOUTUBE.
ABOUT MY CHANNEL-
Channel Description- We have a wonderful collection of funny dogs videos, dog tricks, dog photos and dog pictures. Also huge collection of pictures of dogs (Tuffy and Lily). Prepare to sit down and have a great laugh with Tuffy and Lily, the pet dogs and their owner Subhapam Ghosh. Tuffy and Lily are adopted canine. Watch them enjoying life in all our videos and see them growing stronger day by day, which they (all dog breeds and type of dogs) truly deserve being man best friend for decades. All of our videos are very happy “feel good” clips. I will be uploading at least one video everyday for all to enjoy.
AIM and Goal – Money earn from this channel will be used for recue dogs, rescue puppies feeding and rescuing dogs and puppies and to give them a better tomorrow. Please subscribe, Like and share to make our dream come true.
Details of my dogs-
dog breeds- mix breed dogs-Possess characteristic such as intelligence of a Labrador and fearless and determine attitude of Pitbull.
dog names- Tuffy and Lily
Dog Type-Tuffy and Lily are guide dogs, protection dog, hunting dogs and guard dogs. The are brilliant watch dog and therapy dog too.
What you can expect from our Channel- Tuffy and lily, dog accessories contains their dog crate, dog collars, dog beds, dog kennels, dog sweaters, dog ramp, dog training collars, dog harness, dog coats, dog cage, dog bowls, dog carrier, dog clothes, dog tags, dog toys, dog bone, dog leash and dog harness. They do have dog pound. In my videos, I will also educate dog lover how trained dogs to use dog accessories and on the below mentioned topics. I will also give them helpful dog training tips and dog behavior knowledge.
1) how to train a dog
2) clicker training dogs
3) how to potty train a dog
4) dog obedience training
5) crate training
6) dog food and dog treats
7) dog supplements
8) dog games and dog exercise
10) potty training dogs
11) therapy dog training
12) service dog training
13) potty training dogs
14) dog training classes
15) crate training a puppy,
16) dog barking, stop dog barking
17) breeding and complete vaccination information and schedule.
18) Dog Grooming
Diet of my dogs – They are mainly on raw food diet however I give them nutro dog food and Royal canin too. They prepare natural non veg diet over dog food though. Also they are too choosy when it comes to eating.
Supplements for dogs- Dog supplement that I use are Bully Max, Gorilla Max, Performance chews, Miracle vet, bone meal, drools absolute skin and coat pills along with Liver tonic. Deworming of my dogs is done after every three months.
I will be sharing their diet, deworming vaccination videos for dog lovers.
Please Subscribe my channel so that you don’t miss out any of the above topic.
Address – Flat No- C6-208, Xrbia Township Hinjewadi, Pune, India- 411057.
YouTube Channel ID: UCiBwCqcTcbfYLP-31PuqCrg
YouTube Channel Link- https://www.youtube.com/user/subhapam2011
Facebook Page Link- https://www.facebook.com/Tuffy.Lily/
Extreme Chinese Street Food – JACUZZI CHICKEN and Market Tour in Kunming! | Yunnan, China Day 4
This Day 4 of this 4-part video Chinese food tour of Yunnan. Watch it all here: https://goo.gl/QhiJUb
►SUBSCRIBE for 2 new videos per week: http://bit.ly/MarkWiensSubscribe
►T-shirts available now: https://migrationology.com/store/
Thanks to Frank and Jerry of Zouba Tours: http://www.zoubatours.com/ for taking me around. I paid for this tour, but they did a great job and I would recommend them.
Kunming, Yunnan, China – Kunming is the capital and largest city in Yunnan province China. So I was excited to explore the local market in Kunming and eat as much street food as possible!
Here are all the Chinese street food dishes we ate throughout the market:
Rice pudding – 5 RMB ($0.76) – This was slightly fermented, and sweet, like a rice alcohol pudding. It was pretty good, but quite sweet, so I couldn’t eat that much of it.
Dumpling – 1 RMB ($0.15) – I saw these dumplings sizzling and hissing and there was no way I could walk by without trying one. Stuffed inside were leek and egg. They were a little on the oily side, but delicious.
Whole duck – 20 RMB ($3.03) – Yunnan is famous for roast duck, and there’s a version that’s comparable even to Beijing style. Style I was excited to find a stall that at the market that specialize in Yunnanese roast duck. It was delicious and the owners were very friendly as well.
Pickled pears – 5 RMB ($0.76) – This was an interesting snack, and supposed to be very healthy and good for digestion.
Drink – 2 RMB ($0.30) – This drink was incredible sweet, but refreshing.
Tofu Noodles – 5.5 RMB ($0.83) – Another extremely popular Chinese street food snack at the market was tofu noodles – I’ve had tofu and noodles, but not really mixed before. It was a little plain and starchy, but from all the sauces, it was taty.
Jacuzzi braised ½ chicken – 15 RMB ($2.27) – This was one of the highlights of the market for me, mainly because the owner was so friendly and his giant jacuzzi of boiling chickens was amazing to see! The chicken was a little bony, but flavorful.
Yellow soybean porridge – 3.5 RMB ($0.53) – As we were leaving the market, we stopped for one last bowl of soybean porridge to eat with youtiau, Chinese donuts. I wasn’t expecting to like it as much as I did, but it was delicious. It was very warming and hearty.
Finally to complete this Chinese street food tour in Kunming, Jerry and I, along with his family ate Chinese Yunnanese bbq. It was tasty and a great way to end this amazing day of street food.
Special thanks to Zouba Tours (http://www.zoubatours.com/) for arranging everything in this video. I paid for this tour, but I think they did a great job, and I thoroughly enjoyed the food and the tour.
That completes Day 4 of this Chinese food tour of Yunnan. If you haven’t already, watch the full series here: https://goo.gl/QhiJUb
MUSIC: Sad Life – https://goo.gl/HwVjdo
***CAMERA GEAR*** I used to make this video (these are affiliate links):
T-shirts available now: https://migrationology.com/store/
Channel: Mark Wiens
Published: 2017-11-28 14:39:38
Sweet Mama Dog Interacting with a Beautiful Child with Down Syndrome. From Jim Stenson.
Life is full of special moments, open your eyes, open your mind and most of all, open your heart, you will see. I found this video online, I did not film it but I thought it was so special I had to put a song behind it. To me, the female Lab is trying so hard to befriend the child. The boy is cautious but curious at the same time. The person who filmed the original video contacted me in January 2013 She is the mom, her name is Ana, her sons name is Hernan, and the dogs name is Himalaya. Watch when the dog puts her paw on the boys shoulder as if to say, I love you, everything will be ok. If your heart doesn’t melt your not human. FYI: THE TEXT in the video was INSPIRED BY a beautiful little DS girl I met. She said to me “God didn’t make a mistake when he made me” and her daddy told her, she was a “Gift from God”. I REPEAT THIS WAS A QUOTE FROM A LITTLE DS GIRL. I had to edit the video to fit the song but its all original content and BTW this is my first VIDEO edit. Im just sayin 🙂 If you saw it once, check it out again. I think you’ll like it. Much love to all who appreciate it for what it is. BTW you can find the original uncut version on here by searching, Haciendose amigos!
http://youtu.be/7O8lbQGq7W4 Thanks Ana. (Update) 2/5/2013 Ana told me, “Hernan, is a bit withdrawn and flees from physical contact. He does not like be touched, but Himalayan (the dog) insisted so patiently, and she was so soft that’s why it is so moving, she is left to do anything. I do not think that Dios commit errors, (God doesn’t make mistakes) everything happens for a reason. Best regards, Ana”.
Channel: Jim Stenson
Published: 2012-09-22 13:06:06
Watch the heartwarming moment this dog realizes he’s being adopted
Watch the heartwarming moment this dog realizes he’s being adopted
Tell us your stories. WE WILL LOVE IT. CLICK HERE
Channel: Funky Smile
Published: 2018-05-07 15:41:39
10 Abnormally Large Dogs In The World
10 Abnormally Large Dogs In The World
► Subscribe: https://goo.gl/vHN6qB
For copyright matters please contact us at: email@example.com
10 Largest Dogs Ever You Won’t Believe Exist
Some breeds of dogs have been around since ancient times. Most dogs are bred for a lot of different things, from protecting livestock, and protecting their owners, to being faithful and loyal companions.
But in order for a dog to be protective, it’s should be bred with the size it needs to be effective. Join us as we take a look at 10 of the largest dogs ever.
1. Hulk, the Pit Bull – The name ‘Hulk’ fits this pit bull dog perfectly because he is a giant 175lbs, and stands on his hind legs almost 5 feet tall. And while he might seem big and scary, his owners say that he is very gentle and is even trusted around their young son.
2. Freddy, the Great Dane – It’s probably no surprise to many that the Great Dane is one of the largest breeds of dog in the world, but Freddy takes the breed to a whole new level of big. He stands 7ft 6 inches on his hind legs, 2 feet taller than his owner, and weighs 200lbs!
3. Zorba, the English Mastiff – This English Mastiff was a legend when it comes to some of the world’s biggest dogs. You may know that when it comes to the combination of weight and height, nothing can beat this breed of canine. Many Mastiffs average up to 190 pounds, but it’s not unusual for these giants to weigh around 225 pounds at full maturity.
4. CH Samson, the Neapolitan Mastiff – This breed of Mastiff, called ‘Mastino Napolitano’ is actually an ancient dog breed, and that might explain the size of this rare dog. CH Samson was one of the largest and heaviest Mastiffs and weighed a whopping 225 pounds at just two and a half years old.
5. Zeus the Great Dane – Zeus, who lived in Otsego, Michigan, was named the world’s tallest dog by the Guinness World Records in 2012. He measured an incredible 44 inches from his feet to the middle of his shoulder blades.
6. Newfoundland – Unlike many larger breeds, the Newfoundland wasn’t bred to be a guard dog. Instead, it was bred to help fishermen. These big, muscular dogs are able to haul nets and lines from boats, pull carts and, most importantly, fetch anything that falls overboard into the water, including people.
7. The Irish Wolfhound – Like the Scottish deerhound, the Irish wolfhound, as its name implies, was bred to chase down wolves. Developed from war hounds into a dog that was used for hunting and guarding, the Irish wolfhound is ancient breed of canine, and may have been brought to Ireland as far back as 7000 B.C.
8. Leonberger – This large breed of dog began as a mix between a Newfoundland and a Saint Bernard. In the mid-1840s, Heinrich Essig of Leonberg, Germany, crossed a Newfoundland with a Saint Bernard for four generations, then added in a Pyrenean Mountain Dog to the mix.
9. Caucasian Shepherd – This big dog was bred to do one thing only, and that is to protect sheep from wolves, and any other predator that dares attack a shepherd’s flock. However, these dogs can and have been used to protect other livestock.
10. The Anatolian Shepherd – This canine was bred to be a shepherd’s companion and livestock guardian. The interesting thing about them is that they were bred for their size and color so that they matched the livestock that they were protecting.
Channel: Interesting Facts
Published: 2017-11-24 14:28:57
12 Things Your Dog Hates About You
Do you want to understand your dog better? Did you know that most of the dogs don’t like when you pat their heads? Here are 12 of these annoying habits that your beloved pets don’t like at all.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Channel: BRIGHT SIDE
Published: 2017-09-19 13:13:50