In Yemen 147 children die each day from aerial attacks, starvation or disease. The US is the country supplying the guns, money, hardware and the military advisors behind this crisis. So why is the establishment media reporting on service animals and cage-free chickens instead?
Saudi Arabia’s missing princes – BBC Newsnight
Saudi Arabia – a key ally of the UK and America – has been ruled as an absolute monarchy since its foundation. Any opposition in the country is often brutally oppressed. BBC Arabic has been investigating allegations the Saudi monarchy has operated a system of illegal abduction and capture of dissident princes who have criticised the government, including evidence of princes kidnapped in Europe and forced back to Saudi Arabia, where they’ve not been heard from since. Reda El Mawy reports.
Newsnight is the BBC’s flagship news and current affairs TV programme – with analysis, debate, exclusives, and robust interviews.
Channel: BBC Newsnight
Published: 2017-08-15 08:36:50
Fake Marijuana Killing Americans, Hidden Epidemic?
Synthetic drugs called “spice” or “K2” have wreaked havoc across the US, with overdoses spiking in 2018. RT America’s Dan Cohen explains how drug prohibition fuels the deadly trend.
Channel: RT America
Published: 2018-11-06 00:50:20
Putin Tongue-Lashes American Journo Who Criticized Him For “Promoting Stereotypes About America”
Putin Puts in Place American Journo Toby Gati Who is Criticizing Him for Not Wanting to Admit that America is Exceptional Nation
CLICK ON CC FOR SUBTITLES
Join and subscribe by clicking on the ‘bell’ notification https://www.youtube.com/user/RussiaInsiderTV
Support us on Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/TeamRussiaInsider
Visit us! http://russia-insider.com/en
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RussiaInsider?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/RussiaInsider
Channel: Russia Insight
Published: 2017-11-10 08:29:59
Inside Raqqa: Women’s secret films from within closed city of terrorist sect ISIS
Exclusive footage from inside ISIS-controlled city Raqqa. Filmed by two brave women for Expressen. “We want the world to know,” they say: http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/womens-secret-films-from-within-closed-city-of-islamic-state/?cmpid=youtube
Using hidden cameras two brave Syrian women show us what life is like inside al-Raqqah, capital city of terrorist sect ISIS in northern Syria. They know they will be stoned to death if they are exposed. They are willing to risk their lives to help the rest of the world understand.
FACTS ABOUT THE WAR IN SYRIA AND ISIS:
– Several parties are involved. The Muslim Brotherhood, Libanese Hizbollah and al-Qaida are some of several hundreds of militias who fight in Syria.
– Today it’s mostly al-Nusra, Jaish al-Islam and ISIS who have control in the rebel-controlled areas. They get support from regional powers, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar. The regime gets support from Hizbollah, Iran and Russia.
– About six million Syrian children are affected by the war and live in the danger zone for violence, according to the UN. The countries healthcare has collapsed and the population is in deep poverty. The tragedy in Syria has developed into the world’s largest humanitary catastrophy.
– The terror group Islamic State is a Salafist-Jihadist group who strive to found an Islamic caliphate according to the first version of Islam. Its leader is Iraqi Awwad Ibrahim Ali al-Badri.
– Officially ISIS was founded three years ago but has existed under different names since 2004.
– ISIS controls big areas in Syria, Iraq, Libya but also in Sina in Egypt and has active cells all over the world.
– ISIS has been responsible for several terror attacks against civilian targets in the Arab world, but also in the West, for instance in Paris.
– ISIS consists of mostly ex-soliders from Saddam Hussein’s army but also of foreign jihadists from Europe, USA, Caucasus and other parts of the world. In Sweden alone 300 identified Swedish citizens fight for ISIS.
Channel: Expressen TV
Published: 2016-03-14 10:05:20
Top 10 Secrets The Secret Service Doesn’t Want You To Know
The Secret Service. This squad of elite agents, assigned with the task of protecting the President of the United States, doesn’t give much away. Let’s dig into a world of dark glasses and tech. Here’s the top 10 secrets the Secret Service doesn’t want you to know.
Subscribe for more! ► http://bit.ly/BeAmazedSubscribe ◄
Stay updated ► http://bit.ly/BeAmazedFacebook https://twitter.com/BeAmazedVideos https://instagram.com/BeAmazedVideos ◄
For copyright queries or general inquiries please get in touch: email@example.com
Be Amazed at these Top 10 secrets the Secret Service doesn’t want you to know! Secret offices – On H Street in Washington DC, there’s a dull-looking, 9 storey, tan-bricked, unnamed building. It’s so indistinctive, you could walk past it and not even know it’s there. Secret arsenal – As you’d expect, the Secret Service has the latest in cutting-edge weaponry at their disposal. When you’re dealing with people who want to harm the President, you have to get the job done first time. Not just the President – While protecting the President is the Secret Service’s priority, they don’t just protect him. The First Lady, the Vice President, the rest of the First Family, and all former Presidents all receive official protection.
They’re stuck to the President – When you’re guarding the President, you have to go wherever they go. Literally. Even when the president goes to the bathroom, there’s an armed agent in there with him. Brains over brawn – They don’t call these guys Special Agents for nothing. Secret Service agents used to be primarily recruited from the military, but nowadays they go for brains over brawn. No sworn oath – Contrary to what they tell you in Hollywood movies, Secret Service agents do not swear an oath to lay down their life for the President. Advanced recon – As we heard earlier, the hardest part of the Secret Service’s job is protecting the President when they’re at events with large crowds. Transport secrets – We’ve all seen the Presidential motorcade, the seemingly endless parade of black stretch limos. But, there’s only one President. They know where you are – If you’re interested in the President, it’s safe to say the Secret Service is interested in you. They’re able wingmen – It seems when you’re the leader of the free world, you automatically become extremely attractive to the opposite sex.
Channel: BE AMAZED
Published: 2017-11-10 12:04:02