ABOUT THE VIDEO- WATCH TUFFY AND LILY EATING CHICKEN LIVERS WITH E-COLLARS ON. TODAY IS 8TH DAY, POST SURGERY. WISH THEM SPEEDY RECOVERY GUYS. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO FOLLOW THEM ON YOUTUBE.
ABOUT MY CHANNEL-
Channel Description- We have a wonderful collection of funny dogs videos, dog tricks, dog photos and dog pictures. Also huge collection of pictures of dogs (Tuffy and Lily). Prepare to sit down and have a great laugh with Tuffy and Lily, the pet dogs and their owner Subhapam Ghosh. Tuffy and Lily are adopted canine. Watch them enjoying life in all our videos and see them growing stronger day by day, which they (all dog breeds and type of dogs) truly deserve being man best friend for decades. All of our videos are very happy “feel good” clips. I will be uploading at least one video everyday for all to enjoy.
AIM and Goal – Money earn from this channel will be used for recue dogs, rescue puppies feeding and rescuing dogs and puppies and to give them a better tomorrow. Please subscribe, Like and share to make our dream come true.
Details of my dogs-
dog breeds- mix breed dogs-Possess characteristic such as intelligence of a Labrador and fearless and determine attitude of Pitbull.
dog names- Tuffy and Lily
Dog Type-Tuffy and Lily are guide dogs, protection dog, hunting dogs and guard dogs. The are brilliant watch dog and therapy dog too.
What you can expect from our Channel- Tuffy and lily, dog accessories contains their dog crate, dog collars, dog beds, dog kennels, dog sweaters, dog ramp, dog training collars, dog harness, dog coats, dog cage, dog bowls, dog carrier, dog clothes, dog tags, dog toys, dog bone, dog leash and dog harness. They do have dog pound. In my videos, I will also educate dog lover how trained dogs to use dog accessories and on the below mentioned topics. I will also give them helpful dog training tips and dog behavior knowledge.
1) how to train a dog
2) clicker training dogs
3) how to potty train a dog
4) dog obedience training
5) crate training
6) dog food and dog treats
7) dog supplements
8) dog games and dog exercise
10) potty training dogs
11) therapy dog training
12) service dog training
13) potty training dogs
14) dog training classes
15) crate training a puppy,
16) dog barking, stop dog barking
17) breeding and complete vaccination information and schedule.
18) Dog Grooming
Diet of my dogs – They are mainly on raw food diet however I give them nutro dog food and Royal canin too. They prepare natural non veg diet over dog food though. Also they are too choosy when it comes to eating.
Supplements for dogs- Dog supplement that I use are Bully Max, Gorilla Max, Performance chews, Miracle vet, bone meal, drools absolute skin and coat pills along with Liver tonic. Deworming of my dogs is done after every three months.
I will be sharing their diet, deworming vaccination videos for dog lovers.
Please Subscribe my channel so that you don’t miss out any of the above topic.
Address – Flat No- C6-208, Xrbia Township Hinjewadi, Pune, India- 411057.
YouTube Channel ID: UCiBwCqcTcbfYLP-31PuqCrg
YouTube Channel Link- https://www.youtube.com/user/subhapam2011
Facebook Page Link- https://www.facebook.com/Tuffy.Lily/
Rescue Of Starving Injured Dog Who Jumped Into My Arms
Rescue of a homeless dog with a broken leg – Howl Of A Dog Rescue Video www.HowlOfADog.org We were driving back home from the veterinary clinic when we spotted an injured dog limping on side of the road. We pulled over and rushed toward him, trying to stop him from going any further into the thick bushes. He was so desperate and the moment he saw us he seemed to have instantly realized we’re there to help him. We took him to the clinic to be examined and have an X-ray performed, but the results received were not good: he had a double fracture – the two bones of his front leg were broken and needed repair surgery. The vet estimated the fracture was at least one week old. Vlad was also severely emaciated, we can only imagine how hard it was for him to survive for so many days without food and with that painful broken leg. He was so hungry when we found him that he desperately grabbed a box of tissues we had in the car and tried to eat them.
He underwent repair surgery and the fractured bones were fixed with metal plates and screws. The procedure was a complicated one, but everything went well and Vlad made a beautiful recovery. Vlad is a young dog, approx. 2 years old, he’s neutered, microchipped and fully vaccinated. He’s full of joy and finds so much fun in everything he does. He really loves life and longs to find a home where he can live happy and smile for the rest of his life. He is in our care in Romania but can also travel abroad to the USA, Canada and Europe. So if you have a loving home for him please check our adoption procedure here: www.howlofadog.org/adoption-procedure/ and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Thank you!
*UPDATE: We’re so happy to announce you that Vlad found a loving adoptive family in Phoenix, Arizona. Here is Vlad at his forever home: https://bit.ly/2nGzkXv .Thank you so much everyone for your support, for watching and for sharing his rescue video!
**The dog that was with us in the car when we found Vlad is Archie whom we saved several weeks earlier. This is his story and rescue video: https://youtu.be/oDJCbI3wa6A
Watch also: Rescue of a Scared Homeless Dog with a Broken Heart: https://youtu.be/ywcNsJb2v2U
To help us save more animals in need please visit: www.HowlOfADog.org
Howl Of A Dog is a small nonprofit animal rescue organization located in Romania. Our commitment is to rescue abandoned, neglected and abused dogs from the streets or from local kill-shelters and to find them suitable loving forever homes. For more details please visit our website: http://www.HowlOfADog.org/ or our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/HowlOfADog Thank you!
Channel: Howl Of A Dog
Published: 2018-07-19 14:51:33
12 Things Your Dog Hates About You
Do you want to understand your dog better? Did you know that most of the dogs don’t like when you pat their heads? Here are 12 of these annoying habits that your beloved pets don’t like at all.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Channel: BRIGHT SIDE
Published: 2017-09-19 13:13:50
Sweet Mama Dog Interacting with a Beautiful Child with Down Syndrome. From Jim Stenson.
Life is full of special moments, open your eyes, open your mind and most of all, open your heart, you will see. I found this video online, I did not film it but I thought it was so special I had to put a song behind it. To me, the female Lab is trying so hard to befriend the child. The boy is cautious but curious at the same time. The person who filmed the original video contacted me in January 2013 She is the mom, her name is Ana, her sons name is Hernan, and the dogs name is Himalaya. Watch when the dog puts her paw on the boys shoulder as if to say, I love you, everything will be ok. If your heart doesn’t melt your not human. FYI: THE TEXT in the video was INSPIRED BY a beautiful little DS girl I met. She said to me “God didn’t make a mistake when he made me” and her daddy told her, she was a “Gift from God”. I REPEAT THIS WAS A QUOTE FROM A LITTLE DS GIRL. I had to edit the video to fit the song but its all original content and BTW this is my first VIDEO edit. Im just sayin 🙂 If you saw it once, check it out again. I think you’ll like it. Much love to all who appreciate it for what it is. BTW you can find the original uncut version on here by searching, Haciendose amigos!
http://youtu.be/7O8lbQGq7W4 Thanks Ana. (Update) 2/5/2013 Ana told me, “Hernan, is a bit withdrawn and flees from physical contact. He does not like be touched, but Himalayan (the dog) insisted so patiently, and she was so soft that’s why it is so moving, she is left to do anything. I do not think that Dios commit errors, (God doesn’t make mistakes) everything happens for a reason. Best regards, Ana”.
Channel: Jim Stenson
Published: 2012-09-22 13:06:06
FCI Dog dance World Championship 2016 – Freestyle final – Lusy Imbergerova and Deril (Italy)
Final ranking: 2nd place (category: Freestyle)
The FCI dog dance world championships 2016 took place in Moscow, Russia from 23 – 26 june 2016. The participants competed in two categories: freestyle and heelwork to music. This routine above was shown in the freestyle final, where only the ten best participants were competing.
Heelwork to music (HTM):
For more information about the FCI dog dance world championship 2016 see: http://wds2016.dogdance.ru
Channel: Videos from Freestyle&HTM World Championship 2016 Moscow
Published: 2016-06-27 20:15:40
10 Abnormally Large Dogs In The World
10 Abnormally Large Dogs In The World
► Subscribe: https://goo.gl/vHN6qB
For copyright matters please contact us at: email@example.com
10 Largest Dogs Ever You Won’t Believe Exist
Some breeds of dogs have been around since ancient times. Most dogs are bred for a lot of different things, from protecting livestock, and protecting their owners, to being faithful and loyal companions.
But in order for a dog to be protective, it’s should be bred with the size it needs to be effective. Join us as we take a look at 10 of the largest dogs ever.
1. Hulk, the Pit Bull – The name ‘Hulk’ fits this pit bull dog perfectly because he is a giant 175lbs, and stands on his hind legs almost 5 feet tall. And while he might seem big and scary, his owners say that he is very gentle and is even trusted around their young son.
2. Freddy, the Great Dane – It’s probably no surprise to many that the Great Dane is one of the largest breeds of dog in the world, but Freddy takes the breed to a whole new level of big. He stands 7ft 6 inches on his hind legs, 2 feet taller than his owner, and weighs 200lbs!
3. Zorba, the English Mastiff – This English Mastiff was a legend when it comes to some of the world’s biggest dogs. You may know that when it comes to the combination of weight and height, nothing can beat this breed of canine. Many Mastiffs average up to 190 pounds, but it’s not unusual for these giants to weigh around 225 pounds at full maturity.
4. CH Samson, the Neapolitan Mastiff – This breed of Mastiff, called ‘Mastino Napolitano’ is actually an ancient dog breed, and that might explain the size of this rare dog. CH Samson was one of the largest and heaviest Mastiffs and weighed a whopping 225 pounds at just two and a half years old.
5. Zeus the Great Dane – Zeus, who lived in Otsego, Michigan, was named the world’s tallest dog by the Guinness World Records in 2012. He measured an incredible 44 inches from his feet to the middle of his shoulder blades.
6. Newfoundland – Unlike many larger breeds, the Newfoundland wasn’t bred to be a guard dog. Instead, it was bred to help fishermen. These big, muscular dogs are able to haul nets and lines from boats, pull carts and, most importantly, fetch anything that falls overboard into the water, including people.
7. The Irish Wolfhound – Like the Scottish deerhound, the Irish wolfhound, as its name implies, was bred to chase down wolves. Developed from war hounds into a dog that was used for hunting and guarding, the Irish wolfhound is ancient breed of canine, and may have been brought to Ireland as far back as 7000 B.C.
8. Leonberger – This large breed of dog began as a mix between a Newfoundland and a Saint Bernard. In the mid-1840s, Heinrich Essig of Leonberg, Germany, crossed a Newfoundland with a Saint Bernard for four generations, then added in a Pyrenean Mountain Dog to the mix.
9. Caucasian Shepherd – This big dog was bred to do one thing only, and that is to protect sheep from wolves, and any other predator that dares attack a shepherd’s flock. However, these dogs can and have been used to protect other livestock.
10. The Anatolian Shepherd – This canine was bred to be a shepherd’s companion and livestock guardian. The interesting thing about them is that they were bred for their size and color so that they matched the livestock that they were protecting.
Channel: Interesting Facts
Published: 2017-11-24 14:28:57