Get a full audiobook of your choice, legally and zero cost :
Written by: Susan Goldstein
Release date: 10/24/2013
Duration: 1 hr and 6 mins
Genre: self development, how-to
Have fun understanding and training your Birman kitten and cat with these fun helpful tips! Learn what is the best type of cat food to feed your cat is, and learn how to make sure your cat is eating a healthy amount of food each day.
Learn how to understand your cat’s behavior, and learn why they do some of the crazy little things they do. Learn how to make them some homemade cat toys they will love to play with! Learn what to look for and do if your cat gets worms, fleas, ticks and more.
Contact me for any question: email@example.com
10 Abnormally Large Dogs In The World
10 Abnormally Large Dogs In The World
► Subscribe: https://goo.gl/gYLyzW
For copyright matters please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
10 Largest Dogs Ever You Won’t Believe Exist
Some breeds of dogs have been around since ancient times. Most dogs are bred for a lot of different things, from protecting livestock, and protecting their owners, to being faithful and loyal companions.
But in order for a dog to be protective, it’s should be bred with the size it needs to be effective. Join us as we take a look at 10 of the largest dogs ever.
1. Hulk, the Pit Bull – The name ‘Hulk’ fits this pit bull dog perfectly because he is a giant 175lbs, and stands on his hind legs almost 5 feet tall. And while he might seem big and scary, his owners say that he is very gentle and is even trusted around their young son.
2. Freddy, the Great Dane – It’s probably no surprise to many that the Great Dane is one of the largest breeds of dog in the world, but Freddy takes the breed to a whole new level of big. He stands 7ft 6 inches on his hind legs, 2 feet taller than his owner, and weighs 200lbs!
3. Zorba, the English Mastiff – This English Mastiff was a legend when it comes to some of the world’s biggest dogs. You may know that when it comes to the combination of weight and height, nothing can beat this breed of canine. Many Mastiffs average up to 190 pounds, but it’s not unusual for these giants to weigh around 225 pounds at full maturity.
4. CH Samson, the Neapolitan Mastiff – This breed of Mastiff, called ‘Mastino Napolitano’ is actually an ancient dog breed, and that might explain the size of this rare dog. CH Samson was one of the largest and heaviest Mastiffs and weighed a whopping 225 pounds at just two and a half years old.
5. Zeus the Great Dane – Zeus, who lived in Otsego, Michigan, was named the world’s tallest dog by the Guinness World Records in 2012. He measured an incredible 44 inches from his feet to the middle of his shoulder blades.
6. Newfoundland – Unlike many larger breeds, the Newfoundland wasn’t bred to be a guard dog. Instead, it was bred to help fishermen. These big, muscular dogs are able to haul nets and lines from boats, pull carts and, most importantly, fetch anything that falls overboard into the water, including people.
7. The Irish Wolfhound – Like the Scottish deerhound, the Irish wolfhound, as its name implies, was bred to chase down wolves. Developed from war hounds into a dog that was used for hunting and guarding, the Irish wolfhound is ancient breed of canine, and may have been brought to Ireland as far back as 7000 B.C.
8. Leonberger – This large breed of dog began as a mix between a Newfoundland and a Saint Bernard. In the mid-1840s, Heinrich Essig of Leonberg, Germany, crossed a Newfoundland with a Saint Bernard for four generations, then added in a Pyrenean Mountain Dog to the mix.
9. Caucasian Shepherd – This big dog was bred to do one thing only, and that is to protect sheep from wolves, and any other predator that dares attack a shepherd’s flock. However, these dogs can and have been used to protect other livestock.
10. The Anatolian Shepherd – This canine was bred to be a shepherd’s companion and livestock guardian. The interesting thing about them is that they were bred for their size and color so that they matched the livestock that they were protecting.
Channel: Interesting Facts
Published: 2017-11-24 14:28:57
You should have a CAT – Funniest cat videos ever!
Cats are simply the funniest and most hilarious pets, they make us laugh all the time! Just look how all these cats & kittens play, fail, get along with dogs and other animals, get scared, make funny sounds, get angry,… So ridiculous, funny and cute! What is your favourite clip? 🙂 Hope you like our compilation, please share it and SUBSCRIBE! Watch also our other videos!
The content in this compilation is licensed and used with authorization of the rights holder. If you have any questions about compilation or clip licensing, please contact us: email@example.com
WANT TO SEE YOUR PET IN OUR COMPILATIONS?
For more funny videos & pictures visit and like our Facebook page:
“Bushwick Tarantella” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
“Wagon Wheel” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Channel: Tiger Funnies
Published: 2016-11-27 22:35:46
Top 10 Most Friendliest Cat Breeds
Here is a list of the Top 10 Most Friendliest Cat Breeds.
I know, that there might be some more breeds besides the ones in the video, but the book from which I got this info only had these breeds in it. 🙂
Anyway, I hope you enjoy the video, and if you liked it, don’t forget to rate, comment, and subscribe!
Channel: Hira Arshad
Published: 2011-11-14 17:53:05
Proper Method for Bathing a Cat
Published: 2009-08-19 19:47:01
HOW TO UNDERSTAND YOUR CAT BETTER
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For copyright matters please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Everyone knows that cats are the most illogical and unpredictable pets. Just try to work out what’s going through that furry little head! But it turns out that cats have their own language, and if you learn it there’s a chance you’ll understand them much better.
Our Social Media:
Channel: BRIGHT SIDE
Published: 2017-06-20 08:18:53