Duoduo really likes “high and tight style” :0
10 Abnormally Large Dogs In The World
10 Abnormally Large Dogs In The World
► Subscribe: https://goo.gl/gYLyzW
For copyright matters please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
10 Largest Dogs Ever You Won’t Believe Exist
Some breeds of dogs have been around since ancient times. Most dogs are bred for a lot of different things, from protecting livestock, and protecting their owners, to being faithful and loyal companions.
But in order for a dog to be protective, it’s should be bred with the size it needs to be effective. Join us as we take a look at 10 of the largest dogs ever.
1. Hulk, the Pit Bull – The name ‘Hulk’ fits this pit bull dog perfectly because he is a giant 175lbs, and stands on his hind legs almost 5 feet tall. And while he might seem big and scary, his owners say that he is very gentle and is even trusted around their young son.
2. Freddy, the Great Dane – It’s probably no surprise to many that the Great Dane is one of the largest breeds of dog in the world, but Freddy takes the breed to a whole new level of big. He stands 7ft 6 inches on his hind legs, 2 feet taller than his owner, and weighs 200lbs!
3. Zorba, the English Mastiff – This English Mastiff was a legend when it comes to some of the world’s biggest dogs. You may know that when it comes to the combination of weight and height, nothing can beat this breed of canine. Many Mastiffs average up to 190 pounds, but it’s not unusual for these giants to weigh around 225 pounds at full maturity.
4. CH Samson, the Neapolitan Mastiff – This breed of Mastiff, called ‘Mastino Napolitano’ is actually an ancient dog breed, and that might explain the size of this rare dog. CH Samson was one of the largest and heaviest Mastiffs and weighed a whopping 225 pounds at just two and a half years old.
5. Zeus the Great Dane – Zeus, who lived in Otsego, Michigan, was named the world’s tallest dog by the Guinness World Records in 2012. He measured an incredible 44 inches from his feet to the middle of his shoulder blades.
6. Newfoundland – Unlike many larger breeds, the Newfoundland wasn’t bred to be a guard dog. Instead, it was bred to help fishermen. These big, muscular dogs are able to haul nets and lines from boats, pull carts and, most importantly, fetch anything that falls overboard into the water, including people.
7. The Irish Wolfhound – Like the Scottish deerhound, the Irish wolfhound, as its name implies, was bred to chase down wolves. Developed from war hounds into a dog that was used for hunting and guarding, the Irish wolfhound is ancient breed of canine, and may have been brought to Ireland as far back as 7000 B.C.
8. Leonberger – This large breed of dog began as a mix between a Newfoundland and a Saint Bernard. In the mid-1840s, Heinrich Essig of Leonberg, Germany, crossed a Newfoundland with a Saint Bernard for four generations, then added in a Pyrenean Mountain Dog to the mix.
9. Caucasian Shepherd – This big dog was bred to do one thing only, and that is to protect sheep from wolves, and any other predator that dares attack a shepherd’s flock. However, these dogs can and have been used to protect other livestock.
10. The Anatolian Shepherd – This canine was bred to be a shepherd’s companion and livestock guardian. The interesting thing about them is that they were bred for their size and color so that they matched the livestock that they were protecting.
Channel: Interesting Facts
Published: 2017-11-24 14:28:57
Top 10 Most Friendliest Cat Breeds
Here is a list of the Top 10 Most Friendliest Cat Breeds.
I know, that there might be some more breeds besides the ones in the video, but the book from which I got this info only had these breeds in it. 🙂
Anyway, I hope you enjoy the video, and if you liked it, don’t forget to rate, comment, and subscribe!
Channel: Hira Arshad
Published: 2011-11-14 17:53:05
Owl – A Funny Owls And Cute Owls Compilation || NEW
An owl is cute and funny. Owls are awesome. Check out these funny owls and cute owls in this funny and cute owl videos compilation.
Daily Beetle by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Published: 2015-12-06 11:59:24
LIVE: Rescue kitten nursery! TinyKittens.com
To adopt: http://TinyKittens.com/adopt
More about our rescue work: http://TinyKittens.com
Our VIP livestream: http://vip.tinykittens.com
Ways to help: http://TinyKittens.com/help
Weight chart: https://bit.ly/2Hcj8oR
UPDATE MAY 31: Chloe will be wearing the “weansie” (weaning onesie) on and off to help her milk dry up faster. Her body needs to recover from chronic pregnancy, and we would like to begin stabilizing her kidneys and getting her healthy enough for her dental surgery as soon as possible, but we can’t do that until she stops nursing kittens.
UPDATE MAY 11: Aura got a checkup today. Amazingly, after 140 tube feedings her lungs are still clear and Dr. F was blown away by how good she looks. We still have a long road ahead, but she doesn’t seem to mind the tube feedings and is happy and extremely adorable otherwise. Chloe, Ramona and the other kittens all look great as well.
UPDATE MAY 2: Aura went to the vet today for a checkup because of her stuffy nose that has been forcing her to breathe through her mouth, and her lower lip is developing a sore. The good news is that her temp is normal, her lungs are clear (yay), her respiration rate is good and she remains a feisty little fighter. Prognosis remains guarded, but every day gets us a little closer.
UPDATE MAY 1: Chloe is being treated for mastitis, which is quite uncomfortable. It is helpful for kittens to nurse on her. Aura’s nose is stuffy, so she has been breathing through her mouth from time to time. It may look alarming, but it is the same as when we get a cold and can’t breathe through our noses.
PLEASE NOTE: This is live, uncensored rescue reality. We make ourselves vulnerable by broadcasting live, 24/7, because we believe it is essential to share the largely unseen reality of cat overpopulation with the world… even when it breaks our hearts. If you have concerns about what you are seeing, the solution is to become advocates for spaying, neutering, compassion and Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR).
While heartbreak is inevitable in the work that we do, we hope you will take great comfort and joy witnessing the transformations of the cats and kittens saved, who would otherwise have never gotten a chance to experience the love, comfort and pampered lives they deserve.
Thank you for watching!
CHLOE (4/22): Brie – tortie #1, Fontina – tortie #2, Colby – lighter ginger, Cheddar – darker ginger, Aura – tortie tuxie with cleft palate
Over the bridge: Ramona’s Quimby and Little Prince, Rula’s Okoye and T’Challa
UPDATE APRIL 22: Chloe gave birth to five beautiful kittens this morning. Four are doing well so far, but Aura has a significant cleft palate with two large holes. We have a specialist advising us, and while the prognosis is guarded, we will continue to tube feed every 2-4 hours around the clock and do everything we can to get her big enough for surgery in 16-24 weeks.
Chloe Ramona are ferals raising their last litters of kittens in safety and comfort. They will be spayed and we will see if they are receptive to socialization. They come from a colony of more than 230 feral cats, where 90% have been spayed/neutered thanks to Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) efforts. Our volunteers provide daily care and feeding to the cats who remain at the colony, regardless of rain, snow or face-spider season. Meet their colony friends and family: http://TinyKittens.com/happyforest
UPDATE APRIL 3, 2018: A third pregnant feral named Rula has joined our feral caternity ward. She is also from the Happy Forest.
UPDATE APRIL 2, 2018: Gwen “accidentally” trapped a pregnant feral cat, so we are going to see how she does sharing a room with Chloe. Chloe (ginger + white) and Ramona (pure black) are from the same colony, so it is likely they know each other.
Chloe, Rula and Ramona will be part of our new project to map the DNA of her feral cat colony. http://tinykittens.com/dna
Ways to Help: http://TinyKittens.com/help
GUIDE FOR PEACEFUL COEXISTENCE: Be polite. Please don’t curse, don’t ask for subscriptions, don’t ask personal questions, don’t spam (including roll call requests & spamming emojis). No block caps. Thanks!
OUR MODS ARE VOLUNTEERS AND THEY ARE TRYING TO HELP, PLEASE TREAT THEM ACCORDINGLY! Harassing a moderator inside or outside of chat is grounds for banning and the sharing of your info to other cams for them to ban you as well.
Concerning Trolls: Ignore them. That’s what they hate the most. Their goal is to upset you so you yell at them. They think this is funny.
Thank mew so much to everyone who is watching!
Channel: TinyKittens HQ
Published: 2018-03-25 15:53:22
The FUNNIEST CAT videos – WATCHING WITHOUT LAUGHING is IMPOSSIBLE!
Cats and kittens are super funny animals and they make us laugh all the time! This funny cats compilation is simply the best and the hardest try not to laugh challenge ever! Just look how all these cats play, fail, get along with dogs and other animals, get scared, make funny sounds, get angry,… So ridiculous, funny and cute! What is your favorite clip? 🙂 Hope you like our compilation, please share it and SUBSCRIBE! Watch also our other videos!
The content in this compilation is licensed and used with authorization of the rights holder. If you have any questions about compilation or clip licensing, please contact us: email@example.com
WANT TO SEE YOUR PET IN OUR COMPILATIONS?
For more funny videos & pictures visit and like our Facebook page:
#cat #cats #kitten #compilation #funny #hilarious #fail #laugh #pets #animals #animal #pet
Channel: Tiger Productions
Published: 2018-03-22 11:29:38