GUESS HIS BREED IN THE COMMENTS! 🙂 SCROLL DOWN TO READ MORE & HELP DONATE! http://amzn.com/w/14RKCEYEMWH1Z
(Ty to all that helped name in the previous video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1tqctkVX4Y – Check back shortly to see his introduction to the other animals).
This dog was pulled from a high kill shelter just hours away from his scheduled euthanasia. He was neglected by his former ‘owner’ who dropped him off and ‘suggested’ to the shelter that he be killed for aggression and typical traits that would be displayed by any active large breed puppy. Thankfully we got their in time and was able to save his life.
I am so grateful he is out of that shelter and now he will be worked with to be rehabilitated and will find his forever home with a loving family. Please feel free to comment below to help give him a new name, so that he can have a brand new start!
If you would like to donate toward his care, it would be much appreciated. You can send a bag of dog food, a toy or treats. Check out Camels and Friends donation list here: http://amzn.com/w/14RKCEYEMWH1Z where you can donate directly through Amazon, so you know your donation is going straight to this beautiful boy.
|SEND A GIFT| http://amzn.com/w/14RKCEYEMWH1Z
15 Incredible Mixed Cross Hybrid Breed Dogs #3
Which Mixed or cross dog breed is your favorite
Song: Elektronomia – Limitless [NCS Release]
Also watch some of my other videos:
Top10 Dangerous Dogs
Cute Dog Breeds
Mysterious Places on Earth
Expensive things in the world
Mythical Creatures that existed
Biggest Sea Creatures Part 1
Biggest Sea Creatures part2
Biggest Wild Cats
Channel: Top 10 COMPILATION
Published: 2017-08-18 04:27:46
31 Unique Dogs With Unbelievable Fur Markings
From a Puppy Wearing a Mask to a Fancy Moustache Dog and a Dog with Eyeliner here are 31 Unique Dogs With Unbelievable Coats.
Subscribe to Talltanic http://goo.gl/wgfvrr
# 15 Puppy Wearing a Mask
# 14 Black Masked Dog
# 13 Light Boston Terrier
# 12 Blonde Mudi
# 11 Baby Panda
# 10 Bernese Mountain Dog
# 9 Cheetah Dog
# 8 Siberian Tiger Bulldog
# 7 Freckled Dog
# 6 Panda Dog
# 5 Light Brown Dalmatian
# 4 Patchwork Dachshund
# 3 Fancy Moustache Dog
# 2 Dog with Eyeliner
# 1 Rottweiler with Vitiligo
Published: 2017-02-24 00:17:44
10 Expensive Dogs Only Rich People Can Afford
top 10 of the most expensive dog breeds in the world
Subscribe to our channel: http://goo.gl/9CwQhg
For copyright matters please contact us at: email@example.com
There are few things in this world that make us smile more than seeing our four legged friends wagging their tails at us. Dogs are simply the best, and we could go on and on about them all day. But don’t worry, we won’t! In this video, we’re focusing on some of the most expensive dog breeds in the world. It’s hard to put a price on your best friend, but because of supply and demand some dogs just end up costing a bit more.
For more videos and articles visit:
Published: 2017-06-29 15:53:08
AMERICAN BULLY FIVE THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
The American Bully was bred to be the ultimate companion animal. if you’re considering this loving and easy going breed as a pet here are five things you should know.
5. The american bully comes in four varieties recognized by the ABKC the founding registry of the breed. From smallest to largest the varieties are, pocket, classic, standard, and XL. There are two notable, varieties, micro and XXL that are not recognized by the ABKC.
4. The American Bully is a developing breed. A little over 25 years in existence everything about the breed is in the process of being refined. Because the continuity and quality of the breed’s characteristics and health have not been fully established, it is very important to do you research before bringing an American Bully into your home.
3. A well bred American Bully is more than just a lapdog. Yes the breed is a companion animal but well bred American Bullies have been known to have moderate success in dog sports as well as weight pulling.
2. You should be aware not to overheat or overwork an American Bully. Increasingly, in recent years more English Bulldog blood has been introduce to the breed. And while the American Bully may appear to be a heartier breed, it often suffers from many of the same physical conditions of the English Bulldog.
1. Weather you live in a house or apartment the American Bully is an amazing house dog. The breed is for the most part low energy but can produce an intimidating bark when needed. This breed is the ultimate family companion, therefore, the best place for the American Bully is inside with the family. The American Bully will do well out doors for brief periods of time, but it’s best to keep him indoors especially when the weather conditions are extremely hot or cold.
There you have five good things anyone considering owning an American Bully should know.
Channel: Dogumentary TV
Published: 2016-12-15 09:25:03